If you are not happy with your purchase, we promise to refund any full priced item returned to us in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Items bought on sale must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Unwanted items can be returned by post via the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal or in person to our store.
Returning an item by post
Download a label from http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5515
To download your label, simply select the shape and size of your parcel and fill in the fields with the required details, including the reason for returning items.
- Please remember to ask the Post Office for your postage receipt and tracking details and retain them for your reference. Your receipt will contain proof of postage to prove the items have been sent. Customers are responsible for ensuring goods reach us. If we do not receive the returned items, we cannot process a return.
Returning items in store
- Take your package to our store, including the packing slip that was inside your parcel, as this will provide proof of purchase.
- For security reasons, you will not be refunded at the till, but via the original method of payment via our online system.
When to expect your refund
Returned items will be refunded within 10 working days, however in the event of a delay in receiving the parcel, please allow a maximum of 30 days. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If you paid partly by Gift Card, the Gift Card will be credited first, with any remaining balance being credited to the other method of payment used. If your card expires before we process your refund, please contact Customer Service with your order number, postcode and new card details.
Items that cannot be returned
We do not offer refunds on:
- Face masks, face mask pouches, stay safe kits
- Personalised items
- Single sheets of wrapping paper
- Pierced jewellery
- Items without tags intact, used, worn or not in a saleable condition.
- Items without proof of purchase – packing slip or confirmation email.
- Caroline Gardner items bought from other retailers.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges by post. Please place a new order for the desired item and return the unwanted item to us to be refunded.
Cancelling your order
You have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. Read further details here. Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Amending an order
We are sometimes able to amend contact details, delivery address or cancel items from and order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing your order and we will do our best to help. (Note: customer service is available Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30)
Faulty or damaged items
If you receive a faulty or damaged item, you can return this to us for a replacement or a refund. Please notify us of the details as soon as possible and we will refund any postage costs and ensure you are reimbursed for standard return postage on the item.
If a fault develops outside of the 30 day return period, email us at email@example.com before you return the item so we can discuss the fault with you and agree the best way forward.
Returns from the EU
From 1st January 2021, returns from EU countries will be subject to UK VAT (20%) for goods valued at £22 or more and EU customers will now be required to complete customs declarations to import the goods into the UK. In addition, import duty may be payable on goods valued over £135.
Customers are responsible for import taxes, customs duties and fees that are due upon entry into the UK. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
If you are a trade customers please contact...
Or call our sales team on +44 (0)20 8288 9696