Download a returns form here
If you are not happy with your purchase, we promise to refund any full priced item returned to us in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Items bought on sale must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Unwanted items can be returned by post at the customer’s own cost or in person to our store.
Returning an item by post
- Download a returns form here
- Print and enclose the completed form within your package and label the parcel to the address
- Please remember to ask the Post Office for your postage receipt and tracking details and retain them for your reference. Your receipt will contain proof of postage to prove the items have been sent. Customers are responsible for ensuring goods reach us. If we do not receive the returned items, we cannot process a return.
Returning an item by post
- Take your package to our store, including the packing slip that was inside your parcel, as this will provide proof of purchase.
- For security reasons, you will not be refunded at the till, but via the original method of payment via our online system.
When to expect your refund
Returned items will be refunded within 10 working days, however in the event of a delay in receiving the parcel, please allow a maximum of 30 days. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If you paid partly by Gift Card, the Gift Card will be credited first, with any remaining balance being credited to the other method of payment used. If your card expires before we process your refund, please contact Customer Service with your order number, postcode and new card details.
Items that cannot be returned
- We do not offer refunds on
- Personalised stationery
- Personalised gifts
- Pierced jewellery
- Items without tags intact, used, worn or not in a saleable condition.
- Items without proof of purchase – packing slip or confirmation email.
- Caroline Gardner items bought from other retailers.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges by post. Please place a new order for the desired item and return the unwanted item to us to be refunded.
Cancelling your order
You have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. Read further details here. Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Amending an order
We are sometimes able to amend contact details, delivery address or cancel items from and order. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible after placing your order and we will do our best to help. (Note: customer service is available Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30)
Faulty or damaged items
If you receive a faulty or damaged item, you can return this to us for a replacement or a refund. Please notify us of the details as soon as possible and we will refund any postage costs and ensure you are reimbursed for standard return postage on the item.
If a fault develops outside of the 30 day return period, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the item so we can discuss the fault with you and agree the best way forward.