Fleur Eco Bamboo Coffee Cup
COF110RRP $16.00 Sale Liquid error (product-template line 135): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our bamboo coffee cup is reusable, just what you need to swap a disposable single use cup for an eco-friendly alternative that will help you contribute to a small progress for the environment. Made from a blend of bamboo, corn, and wood fibres, along with a minimal amount of melamine which is needed as a binder, this cup features our foral design with screw-on lid and heat resistant band to brighten up those dull mornings with this colourful reusable cup.
- Dimensions: H 14 x W 85 cm
- Capacity: 14 fl oz / 400ml
- Composition: 50% bamboo fibre, 25% corn fibre, 5% wood fibre, 25% melamine resin (lid stopper and band: 100% silicone)
- Wash before first use. Handwash only. Do not use harsh or abrasive scourers or cleaners.
- Not dishwasher safe. Not Microwave safe.
- Keep upright during use.
- Please note this product can break if dropped.
loved the feel of my new coffee /tea/ hot beverage cup and lid Was a little nervous so tested at home first It was perfect Bought more for friends as a result
Gorgeous, great quality and fab colours, looking forward to giving as a gift.
Bought it as a small gift for my daughter, she loves it & so do all her friends too. One thing that would be great was if you could have colours that were more unisex even by just changing the lid it would immediately become gender neutral!